Top 5 bucket list travel destinations / Ainsleigh

09:00

Hi Ainsleigh here, I have put together my top 5 favourite travel destinations for you. I will be honest most of them are places I really want to go to but havn’t getting there yet! mainly because I think I might need to win the lottery first to be able to afford it! 

The Ice Hotel­ Finland
Ever since I was a teenager I have longed to go to the world famous Ice Hotel in Finland! I love winter and the snow, its magical! I couldn’t think of anything better than wrapping up all cosy and warm and sleeping in a hotel completely made of ice.....like really , even the shot glasses are made from ice!!



Skiing in The Italian Alps 
I first went skiing In Italy when I was 13 with my school, and I caught the bug! I love skiing so much I decided to go back every year after that until the school stopped the trips there. Me and my family started going to the same place every year even after I left school and we made very good friends with the owners of the hotel and the
owner of the Ski hire. The town is called Foppolo and the hotel is called ‘The Cristallo’. We are actually going back there in February with our little boy Mason, although he will only be 15 months old so no skiing for him maybe a bit of sledging !



New York
Me and my husband were just about to book up to go here last November for my birthday, good job we decided not to because I fell pregnant with Mason and he came 3 days before my birthday!! I would love to see the Statue Of Liberty, ride on the underground, stand in Times Square and lets not forget the main one......go shopping in Macys !! I would obviously go celeb hunting aswell, watch out Kim Kardashian !!!




Santorini
I have never been here before but I would love to! The architecture, the whitewashed buildings, the beaches and not forgetting the food!!!



Christmas Time in Colorado
If you haven't noticed already I love winter! My dream holiday would be spending christmas time with my family in Colorado. We could ski, go sledging, Mason could see santa, drink Hot Chocolate and sit round a cosy fire inside a Log Cabin! I love all things American and I could seriously see myself living in the mountains.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe